The Path finder window;
- Associates with a specific plot editor window
- Shows the staining on all parameters for selected cells or for all cells in the associated plot editor window.
- Depicts each parameter with a horizontal bar that uses pseudo color’s convention of showing where staining occurs most.
- Uses a vertical red dashed line to indicate a user definable threshold for positive
- Uses bold font for labels of parameters unused in the current gating sequence and normal font with a “>” prefix for labels of parameters used in the current gating sequence.
To access path finder anytime, click on the icon indicated in the below window.
It then opens up the Path finder window.
Click on the tools icon to view the preferences