Below are the steps to access the AutoGate Engine package on Mac OS.
1. Download the package (.tar) file from here
The 4 digit number in the URL references the Matlab Runtime version that will be supported. If you have Matlab Runtime 2019a on your computer, then simply replace the 4 digit with 2019a to look like this .
To remind, this number can only be the four Matlab Runtime versions listed above.
2. Go to the downloads folder and open the suh_pipelines2021a.tar file to create/extract the .app file
3. Right click on the suh_pipelines2021a.app file and click Open . It alers that developer cannot be verified. Click Cancel to the below alert
4. Right click again on the suh_pipelines2021a.app and click Open. This time, click on Open
5. SUH_pipelines app is launched.
6. Choose a method, say Subset unsupervised identification via Exhaustive Projection Pursuit (EPP). By default, it uses the sample experiment file (eliverlabeled.cvs). To continue with this sample, specify an argument type whose values can be customized by clicking on Refine x arguments button
7. Once satifisied with the selection & arguments, click Run with arguments
8. Press Yes to confirm
9. If Matlab prompts for access to folder, press OK to allow
10. Brings up the EPP gates with overlap (F-Measure) and similarity (QF Match) graphs.